Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Don't Forget Dad on Father's Day!

Good Morning Everyone!  I don't know about you but here it has been unbearably hot and the baking has been minimal but today I woke up to clouds and a nice, cool breeze.

Today I wanted to share a bouquet and gift set that I am offering for Father's Day, June 17th.

First is a picture of this cute bouquet for 'The World's Greatest Dad'.

$13.00 plus shipping/ handling

The next picture is of a 'Father's Day Baseball Set'.  This set actually has six cookies.  The glove is missing.  :(   Someone dropped it and it broke before I could get pictures taken.

$15.00 plus shipping/handling

Any orders would need to be taken early to provide time for baking and shipping.  If interested, please contact me at:  Deb's Sweet Treats



No comments:

Post a Comment