Sunday, June 3, 2012

Don't Forget Dad!

 Don't know if you know it but two weeks from today is Father's Day.  How about a unique gift for the Dad's in your life?  Need a sweet idea??  How about a cookie bouquet or gift set of cookies???


'World's Greatest Dad'
I love how this bouquet turned out.  Its much prettier in person. 


Is Dad into motorcycles?  How about a few new 'Harley's'???


Maybe Dad is a sports fan....  We can do a baseball or even a football themed bouquet or gift set.
(baseball theme includes a glove cookie too!)


Or what about a 'set' of ties Dad can eat???

With over 300 cookie cutters, the possibilities are endless! 

I can ship too for you!  Just remember I do need at least a week for shipping of a bouquet so get your order in early.  I accept PayPal too for easy payment.

Let me help you with that special gift just for Dad!

Debbie :)



No comments:

Post a Comment