Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

In honor of Father's Day, I created two different types of cupcakes for the man of the house.


Grill Cupcakes!

Aren't these just the cutest???  Perfect for the 4th of July or any summertime picnic.


Next up were Turtle Cupcakes complete with cream cheese frosting, chocolate, caramel and some pecans.  These are so go.... yes... I had to try one!  lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also this week, besides doing a lot of Father's Day cookies, I had a request for these beautiful, lacy looking flowers. 


The ones pictured were done with a silver lustre dust but I have done some with a gold and even a pearl lustre dust.  Both turned out really pretty.  These cookies are perfect for a wedding, shower or even a tea party!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you ever need something different and unique for a party or special occasion, please contact me and let me create something special just for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment